Homework L1 M
- In what way is The Major Arcana connected to The Tree of Life?
- How many cards make up The Major Arcana?
- In what way is The Major Arcana different from The Minor Arcana?
- What are the Major Arcana Cards often referred to as?
- Which has more fixed energy and meaning, The Major or Minor?
- If we get a lot of Major Cards appearing in a reading what does this mean?
- What is best to do if several Major Cards appear in a reading?
- Which Outcome is easier for the querant to change – A Major or Minor Card? Why?
- What are the Major Arcana developed around?
- Who is it that takes the Journey through the Major Arcana?
- On The Tree of Life, from where does the Fool begin his Journey?
- Why is The Fool numbered 0?
- Which cards in The Minor Arcana is The Fool also linked to?
- What does The Fool carry in his Knapsack?
- What does the Red Feather in the Fool’s Cap symbolise?
- What does the White Rose in The Fool card symbolise? What do its thorns suggest?
- What is The Fool’s demeanour at this stage of his journey?
- What meaning is strongly linked to The Fool Card?
- Would you consider The Fool an experienced character?
- Would you consider The Fool stable and grounded?
- The Fool looks as if he is about to step off the side of a cliff. Do you think he is afraid? Explain
- Where is the Fool Living in this Card? Past, Present or Future? Explain
- Does the Fool travel alone?
- What does the dog symbolise in The Fool card?
- When is the Fool considered a ‘Fool’?
- Why is the Fool considered eccentric or odd sometimes?
- What does The Fool’s presence in a reading suggest?
- What does The Fool ask you to do and think?
- Has The Fool a well thought out plan?
- Is The Fool Predictable?
- Is it the right time to be spontaneous or take chances when The Fool is reversed?
- What might the Reversed Fool be heading for?
- Does the Reversed Fool take advice from those around him?
- If the Upright Fool is known to be spontaneous, trusting and ready to take a chance what might his reversed character be fearful of?
Copyright © 2006-2013 Vivien Ní Dhuinn
Truly Teach Me Tarot Part III
Leave a Reply