License to use Tarot Images
I have used copies of the Classic Rider-Waite Tarot card images made available on the internet back in the 90’s. They were updated in 2001 by Paul Caskey. In 1993 US Games Inc. gave permission to Paul Caskey to distribute the Rider-Waite Tarot Cards across the Internet.
“These images may be used freely except that you are not allowed to charge money for them, neither are you allowed to remove the copyright notice which appears in the lower-right corner of each image.”
Here is an extract from his website:
Many thanks to U.S.Game’s, Inc. for providing the permission to scan and distribute these scans freely. Use them as you wish, but you are not allowed to charge money for them. YOU MAY ALSO NOT REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE THAT APPEARS IN THE LOWER-RIGHT CORNER OF EACH IMAGE.
I have spent the last 8 years painstakingly writing and rewriting my Teach Me Tarot Course. Whereas I have now decided to make this course available online to students of the Tarot, it is not done with the intention of my course being used by others for commercial gain, nor indeed for another to put their name to it. Therefore I would expect all those who visit Teach Me Tarot, either as a student or casual hobbyist, to respect and adhere to the following:
- Teach Me Tarot is the Sole Property of Vivien Ni Dhuinn.
- All content, information, documents and graphics are the intellectual property of Vivien Ni Dhuinn teachmetarot.com
- Where I have used or referred to other people’s work, I have supplied Author/Artist’s names, information and links to their original source or links to where their work can be purchased. I have not claimed it as my own.
- Vivien Ni Dhuinn retains the sole Copyright to Teach Me Tarot. All Rights are Reserved.
- The Google Translate Facilityhas been provided on the top of each page to facilitate Non-English speaking viewers. No direct permission from the Author is required to translate Teach Me Tarot and its content into your native language.
- The Teach Me Tarot Course is intended for the Personal Use of Individual Students and those with an interest in Tarot.
- No part of this website may be reproduced or utilised in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information retrieval system without the direct permission from the Author and owner Vivien Ni Dhuinn of teachmetarot.com
- The Teach Me Tarot Course is not to be printed for circulation to groups or classes without express permission from the Author and Owner, Vivien Ni Dhuinn. Only Authorised Teach Me Tarot Tutors have the permission to do so. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- The Author of Teach Me Tarot, Vivien Ni Dhuinn, has the sole right to teach this course, with the exception of those who have The Authentic Certification and Seal of Approval issued by the Author, Vivien Ní Dhuinn. Terms and Conditions also apply.
- The Teach Me Tarot Course is not to be altered or renamed in any manner by students or a third party for personal gain.
- The Sharing of Teach Me Tarot Course is encouraged through normal Social Media networks. Therefore sharing of Pages or Posts through Facebook, Google+, Linkedin etc does not require direct permission of the Author as a link back to my site will be included when shared. This is standard procedure.
- In cases where my content is shared by viewers for non-profit purposes other than through the normal Social Media networking route please acknowledge the source to Vivien Ni Dhuinn, teachmetarot.com and provide a hyperlink back to this site.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of the above conditions,
Vivien Ni Dhuinn (your Tarot Teacher)
Copyright © 2006 Vivien Ní Dhuinn