Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Before work can commence on your Holistic Tarot Reading I would like you to read my Holistic Tarot Reading Code of Ethics and Legal Disclaimer (See Below). Tarot Reading is subject to interpretation, and the Reading I do for you will be based on my interpretation of the cards drawn for you. Another reader may interpret your cards in a completely different manner. This does not make one right and the other wrong. It simply separates Readers’ styles and methods of interpretation. Take that which makes most sense for you from the reading and discard the rest. However do read the full reading several times as all may not be clear the first time round. No reading is ever 100% accurate.
( For Entertainment Purposes Only)
Holistic Tarot Reading is subject to interpretation and should not be taken as Absolute. A Tarot Reading is never 100% accurate. All Tarot Readings given by me are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a Reading. A Holistic Tarot Reading does not replace Professional Medical/Legal/Business Opinion and Advice. It will Not Force you to follow a particular Course of Action or attempt to exert any form of Control over your Free-Will and Common Sense. The contents of a Holistic Tarot Reading are not legally binding. Any Decisions made, or Actions taken by you as a result of your Holistic Tarot Reading, are your Sole Responsibility and have not been forced upon you by me, your Holistic Tarot Reader. I assume no legal liability whatsoever for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my Holistic Tarot Readings. Please use your own Common Sense and Judgment at all times. It is only with the Complete Understanding and Acceptance of the above that your Holistic Tarot Reading will take place.
I do not offer HolisticTarot Readings to anyone under 18 years of age. By accepting this Reading you confirm you are 18 years of age or over.
I take confidentiality and privacy very seriously. I will never share your reading or contact details with a third party. For teaching or demonstration purposes, I occasionally request permission from a client to publish or share their reading. If permission is granted I ensure client anonymity by removing any identifying information before publishing. As a client you can volunteer your reading for site use if you feel it would be of value to others. I hold a copy of your Reading for up to six months. I will delete Readings at this stage. If you would like me to delete your Reading from my records sooner than this, please advise of same once you have confirmed receipt of your copy. Once deleted from my files, your Reading will no longer be available.
Payment is only required once your Reading has been accepted by me. I am unable to offer refunds once a reading has been completed as considerable time and effort will have gone in to compiling it. To avoid disappointment or misunderstanding, please read My Code Of Ethics and Terms of Conditions before requesting a Reading.
My Holistic Tarot Consultant’s Code of Ethics
Holistic Tarot Consultant, Vivien Ní Dhuinn
- My Tarot Consultant’s Code of Ethics are laid out and detailed to ensure that you, The Client is informed as to the Nature of Holistic Tarot Reading, what to expect, not expect, the limitations of Tarot and as to the Style of Reader you have chosen. This done so purely to ensure the best possible Reading for you The Client.
- I am a Holistic Tarot Consultant/ Reader but this does not suggest I am a Psychic or Medium. Neither does it suggest I am a Spiritual Guru or Telepathic.
- I Read Tarot Intuitively based on experience and knowledge of the Tarot System.
- All Readings are completely Private and Confidential. I will not share them with a Third-Party.
- To avoid disappointment or an unnecessary Journey, A Pre-Arranged Appointment is essential. I cannot accommodate Clients who call unexpectedly, either in person or over the phone looking for an On-The-Spot Tarot Consultancy.
- A Holistic Tarot Consultancy Reading is a Two-Way Process. I will ask Questions during a Reading and expect the Involvement of The Querant in their Reading. This helps The Cards to Yield more Information, thus enabling the Reading to Open Up and Expand.
- Holistic Tarot Reading does not Predict the Future but is based on the Probable Outcome of Events which is influenced by the current behaviour and attitude of the Querant and those around them.
- In Tarot no Card is viewed as totally Negative as each has something to teach us. All Cards represent part of the Human Experience of Life. The Death Card does not carry a meaning of Physical Death but one of Liberation from a Negative Situation or the end of a Particular Cycle in our Life. It suggests Change, Transformation and Transition. The Release of the Old to make room for the New. It is not a Card to be Feared.
- I do not hold any superstitious attitude about Tarot Cards or any particular religion associated with them.
- Tarot Cards are not Dangerous, Evil or Bad Luck, but are simply an expression of our Subconscious wherein lies the answers or solutions to all our Life Issues. A Tarot Reading is similar to Dream Interpretation where our Subconscious relays information to us through the Imagery On The Cards.
- The Tarot Cards carry Images that reflect aspects of Life we are all familiar with. As a Tarot Consultant I have Trained and Studied their Imagery and Associated Meanings, and am therefore in a position to Interpret the Cards that you have selected.
- As a Holistic Tarot Consultant, I do not claim to know it all, or have the answers to Universal Problems. When Reading I relay the information from the cards drawn to the Querant. I am not an Oracle to all Universal Information, and work with Tarot myself to resolve ongoing issues in my own life.
- A Tarot Reading is not Absolute or Carved in Stone. As a Tarot Reader, I will offer my Opinion and Advice, but will not interfere with the Free will of the Querant. Any Decisions made, or Actions taken by the Querant as a result of a Tarot Reading, are the Sole Responsibility of The Querant.
- I do not give Specific Financial, Legal, Medical or any other Advice that I am not Professionally Qualified to do so.
- My Readings are Constructive and not Destructive. I give Readings to Empower the Querant.
- I will be Honest in what I see and will not give False Hopes or Empty Promises in order to keep the Querant happy.
- I will be Compassionate and Sensitive to your feelings and will not Judge or Condemn.
- I do not give Readings to Persons under the age of 18 without the consent of their Parent or Guardian.
- I will never refuse a Client a Holistic Tarot Consultancy on the Grounds of Race, Colour, Religious Belief, Disability or Sexual Orientation.
- I do not predict the Lotto Numbers.
- I Do Not Invoke or Remove Spells or Curses.
Please confirm by Return Email or via Booking Form, that you have read My Holistic Tarot Reading Code of Ethics and Legal Disclaimer, and agree to my Terms and Conditions regarding your Holistic Tarot Reading.
© 2016 Vivien Ní Dhuinn. All rights reserved